Gold Oil PLC aspires to achieve the highest standards of HSE performance. We desire to earn the confidence of those we work with and to be a good neighbour.
Gold Oil PLC is an independent energy company committed to safeguarding the environment and minimising risk to our employees, contractors and the communities in which we work. Through developing sustainable long-term relationships with its partners and the community, Gold aims to conduct business and enhance value in a responsible manner.
To achieve the high standards of health, safety and environmental protection to which we are committed, we will:
- Actively protect the environment in our areas of operation by preventing pollution, making efficient use of energy and natural resource, reducing emissions and avoiding waste.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all contractors and employees understand their HSE responsibilities, are trained and have the appropriate resource to meet them.
- Identify, assess and effectively manage risk and re-evaluate those risks following significant changes to operations, facilities or personnel.
- Ensure appropriate preparation and handling of emergencies.
Our HSE performance will be routinely monitored and reported against set objectives and targets. An annual HSE program review process will be implemented to ensure continuous performance.
Responsibility for health, safety and environmental matters is a condition of employment for all Gold Oilpersonnel. However, ultimate accountability lies with the Gold Oil PLC Board of Directors.